27.2.11

Apologies

Soo I was be-bopping along with my 30/30 Remix Challenge and then life happened.  Too many things are happening in my life at once and I have no spare time. Though I have only posted 10, I have like 9 more that just didn't get photographed.  (again...no time)  And though I was only a little over half-way through, I have learned SO much.  I will tell you:
1. My wardrobe needs more prints and patterns.
2. I own some things that are highly uncomfortable.
3. I don't really like wool..nor do I do well wearing wool in 60 degree temperatures (freak February)
4. Belts are amazing.
5. Being creative is something that stores can't sell you (I have never thought this, but it has been reaffirmed during this challenge.)
6. I actually didn't shop for a whole month (I started not shopping before I started my outfits) and it was AMAZING.
7. I have a denim situation: It's a lot like Goldilocks and the Three Bears actually.  Some are too tight, some too loose, some too low...you get the point. Needless to say, I couldn't pick one.
8. I had forgotten how much I love my own personal style.
9. I love Adrian Brody. (unrelated)
10. and finally. I WILL complete a 30/30 remix challenge one day!

Coming up....outfit posts, ideas, inspirations, thrifted gems etc. etc. etc.!

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot Eng, I now have a new distraction/addiction. Adrien Brody, eh? ...it's his sultry appeal in that Stella commercial isn't it ;)

    ReplyDelete