10.2.11

8/30: Peace

My night has been spent with hot tea, new magazines and this song.  I'm looking forward of the next week's mid-winter-identity-crisis and 60 degree temperatures! And hopefully taking some pictures outside because I have terribly lighting in my lil apartment and would love to experiment with this nice camera.. I planned some 30x30 outfits for next week today at work...almost 1/3 of the way done!




dress: CYNTHIA ROWLEY via Marshalls scarf, tights, sweater: Marshalls belt: brother's (stolen) boots: FRYE via Zappos

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit! I LOVE the colors in your scarf...and I am so ready to be able to enjoy outdoors photo shoots again...I've been suffering through them but I can only stand a couple of shots the cuteness has gone way down lol :P

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, what is better than hot tea and new magazines???!! Well, maybe a few things, but still, they're pretty great! Glad I found your blog! OXO

    ReplyDelete