6.3.11

March Madness

I'm baaack! So, my (baby) 30x30 taught me a lot about shopping.  Now I have gotten back on the wagon and planned all 5 of my work outfits (this has not been happening and I have been looking like a vagabond at work. C'est la vie).  I am very happy with all of them and this plan will save me a lot of time this week because the forecast is already busy.  I will try to outfit post this week! Until then, here is a taste: my new spring favorite color- raspberry and polka dots for the Everybody, Everywhere Polka Dot Day on Tuesday! I'm really excited because I sent them polka dots as my idea...and then it got picked...and then it won! I love polka dots.
I'll have to post soon about my amazing thrifting/Marshall's finds!! A few of them are in here somewhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment