17.2.11

9 and 10/30: A Little Game of Katsup

 I'm very behind on my 30/30 postings and two outfits I never took pictures of.  Ooops.  So I am posting 9 and 10.  11-infinity will be posted soon enough.  Also, "sorry i'm not sorry" for changing my denim selection.  I worn at least 3 different pair so far, but my skinny jeans don't work on a non-skinny day and I think wider leg jeans are coming back into style and I wanted to wear a few of my old pair.  I'll say it again,  I wish I could wear jeans everyday.


turtleneck: OLD NAVY denim skirt H&M belt: stolen from brother  tights: ZARA boots: FRYE

The below wind-blown pics were taken by my brother.  While we were driving to visit our granddad, we pulled over to a scenic view on Afton Mountain.  Gorgeous spring weather and early March winds in February. (as you can see by my hair-do)
freezing and being blown away 
jeans: LEVIS tshirt: GAP belt: H&M boots: FRYE teal silk scarf/jade and rose quartz earrings: gifts


1 comment:

  1. I love those tights! And that necklace in the first pic!!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete