4.2.11

4/30: New York, New York 10022

Something you may not know about me is that I lived in NYC for about a year. It was amazing, a little too fast-paced sometimes but always exciting.  My parents gave me this enormous book about New York for Christmas before I moved.  It makes a good prop...and I love the smell of books, so opening it up and sniffing it was a must-have picture.  Another unknown fact is that I was an English major in college...TONS of book sniffings were possible.  Happy Friday!








striped tee: FOREVER21 vest: BCBG vio Marshalls jeans: UNIQLO leopard flats (can't seem 'em but the're there)


I should confess to my fellow 30x30ers that I changed my jean selection...these UNIQLO skinny jeans work better with what I have. and my new target jeans need to be shrunk!

10022 was my New York zip....I miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I love a good sense of humor. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

    ReplyDelete