2.2.11

Sob Story

Apparently, while the rest of the country is having cold fronts and blizzards, central Virginia's temperatures were mid-60's. It felt like spring and my outfit was AWESOME.  But you don't get to see it. Just kidding. You will see it eventually. Long story short, I wore it to work, left work and had to go on a mini-road trip until tomorrow. 2 problems with this situation are: I am taking a temporary 30 for 30 time-out.  Details are irrelevant but it will only be one day.  The other problem is that I was in such a rush, I didn't get to take any pictures! Have no fear, I will re-create this outfit when I return home and post it as Day 2.  (and you will play along and pretend)

p.s. this blog post is title-less in honor of the little-outfit-that-couldn't <ADDITION: not having a title was making my posting list look disorganized.>

2 comments:

  1. totally understandable...although now i'm super curious to see it!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney! You are the first person to comment on my blog! Thanks for reading/seeing...so sorry to keep you in more suspense for the awesome outfit post from Wednesday...and you're blog is great! love the outfits a lot sister!

    ReplyDelete