9.2.11

7/30: Lucky Number


7 is my lucky number. And I just discovered I can't write with the TV on (not that I can write with it off, either) I am not even half way done and I cannot possibly see the end of this 30x30.  I feel like anything in my closet wasn't chosen is in trouble.  I also feel that I picked some of the wrong things.  Not quite the beginners luck I was hoping for.  I realized this today.  After my Trader Joe's experience last night, I realized that not only do I buy clothes that don't work, but I do the same thing with groceries.  I always get home with only half of the things I would need to make any one particular thing.  For example... cheese, tortillas = quesadillas, but I get home and realize I have no sour cream, no salsa, no black beans. This is a distressing thought that seems to weave itself into all aspects of my life.  I am even doing it with this blog.  I am so concerned with actually taking the photos (because I haven't gotten the hang of it yet, probably) that I forget about the writing, the sharing, the gem of amazing-ness that no one has heard about and I get to share with the world.  That will all come after I get through the 30x30....


cardigan: JCREW Outlet pink belt: KENSIE via TJ Maxx skirt: OLD NAVY booties: TAHARI via Marshalls
Even though I'm not shopping...for clothes/shoes/accessories this is still an allowable purchase. It has the sweetest, springy-est smell ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment