8.2.11

6/30: Slippery Shoe

Let me start by my Trader Joe's mishap...after work I decided to head over to Trader Joe's. I had the heat on my feet in the car and it was about a 30 minute drive, so my feet were nice and toasty.  Well that lead to sweat, and walking through Trader Joe's, my shoes would NOT stay on. I was basically limping through the store.  I couldn't decide whether to act like I had a recent injury, or... to top it off I didn't have my reusable bags. I always feel like a jerk when I don't have my bags.

Sorry these photos are a bit blurry! I am just practicing with a Nikon D40 that I am borrowing and I keep pressing buttons!































<-------Exhibit A: the slippery shoes







button down: KENAR via Marshalls (wrinkle free!) silk tank (as vest): OLD NAVY pants: MICHAEL KORS via Marshalls shoes: GUESS via Marshalls necklace and flower pin H&M

1 comment:

  1. obsessed with the flower,neckless outfit. sorry about the shoe mis-hap :)

    ReplyDelete