3.2.11

3/30: Poser

This outfit, posing as #2, is really #3. Outfit 2, from yesterday (remember my sob story?) must be re-assembled and get it's picture taken.  But I really did wear it.  And I really wore this today.
black jumper: CYNTHIA ROWLEY via Marshalls turtleneck: OLD NAVY tights: Marshalls flats: ELLEN TRACY via Marshalls belt: H&M

Anywho.  This outfit is all black. How original....do a challenge to push your creativity and wear all black within the first week.  Hopefully my creative juices will kick in (like tonight) because I can wear jeans to work tomorrow! You have no idea how much this excites me.  I will probably be wearing this belt again. Best $7 from H$M I have spent in a while.  I've worn it so much and only had it two weeks.

A clue to the missing post from yesterday: I wore this belt but not these shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment